Friday, March 9, 2012

Daily Rant. Autocorrect = Enemy #1. I am SERIOUSLY

SO OVER autocorrect. Never, ever "corrects" to what I'm trying to say. Ever. Should be renamed "Nevercorrect". Thank you, Apple, for making texting a seriously more time consuming process than neccessary. Steve Jobs is laughing at us all from beyond the grave. 
The Story Behind Today's Rant:  In case you're wondering where this came from, I have a friend whose use of nevercorrect is WAY worse than even my own. I am, therefore, on the receiving end of the brunt of nevercorrect's wrath, and am forced to decode what message said friend is attempting to get across.  For example, every time she wants to say "lame" it comes through as "lake". Got 3 texts in a row that said "lake", and I lost it. 
Serenity now, serenity now.
End of rant. Had to put that out there. Thanks for listening.  Feeling much better now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment