Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Angels Wear Prada. And Share With Friends. A Gift From the Heavens.

Prada boots for free?  ABSOLUTELY!
News Flash: It's officially Christmas in March!  Seriously, it's not every day that someone bestows upon you three pairs of boots they no longer wear, one of which being Prada and the other two Singerson Morrison!  Fit perfectly.  Made my week!!  Yes!!!!  Score!!

Victory is mine...again!!! 

Virtual high fives all around!  Whoohoo!!

Lisa = Awesome in my book.  It's now official. 

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do...after I've finished my victory dance around the living room. 

Virtual drinks on me, all around.

So raise a glass and celebrate today's good fortune with me by watching the following appropriate clip for this joyous occasion...Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots are Made for Walkin'"

Cause that's just what they'll do....Cheers!!!


Singerson Morrison, not too shabby either.  Christmas in March. YAY! 
Just in time for my birthday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment