Thursday, March 22, 2012

Note to Self: High Heels + Uneven Sidewalk...

Eat me. PDT.  Appropriate response to just about anything.
Yes, I fell. It happens.  Thank god no one saw. 
Looked the other way. No help up.  Fine by me.
+ Not paying attention to where you are going = Recipe for Disaster. End note. Fortunate for me, the good people of Manhattan were kind enough to pretend that they didn't see my wipeout in the crosswalk in Astor Place. I can almost pretend that it didn't happen too. Except for my torn leggings...cheers to looking like a homeless person in a professional office environment. If anyone asks, appropriate response will be that I'm starting a new trend.

And if you laugh at my shredded knee, another appropriate response can be found on the left of this page.  Apparently, these boots weren't really made for walkin'...possibly cabbing, but not walkin' :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment