Monday, March 12, 2012

Ben Franklin Stole my Hour, and I Want it Back.

Apparently, he spawned the daylight savings time idea, which took a precious hour away from my weekend. I want it back. Sure coulda used it this morning when I experienced an alarm malfunction. Note to self: blackberry clocks do not automatically update. Neither do I. My system is out of whack, out of sorts. It's always surprising to me how much of a difference that extra hour makes. So, thanks Ben. Appreciate it.

You're still aces in my book but, unfortunately, George Washington has risen a few notches above your level of cool today. Because he never made me late to work.

Also, no one made the following bad ass cartoon and song about you, Ben. Maybe one day. Until then, enjoy this gem of clip.   And make Ben jealous for me. :-)  "He saves children, but not the British children...."  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment