Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm a Ram, You're a Ram, an Aries Ram, That Is.


I'm a ram, you're a ram.  Everyone's an Aries Ram. On my b-day, that is.
In order to kick off my birthday on the right foot, I propose bringing back our bohemian roots in style (currently rocking a Pocohantas meets Prada look myself).  Join in the festivities with the following song by the Dandy Warhols and embrace the Bohemian nature in you.

Cause they like you, yeah they like you,
And they're feelin' so Bohemian like you,
Yeah, they like you, oh they like you,
And they feel, wahoa, whoo!
Who, whoo-hooo.
(Me too)


"Wait, who's that guy, just hangin' at your pad,
He's looking kinda bummed, yeah you broke up, that's too bad,
I guess it's fair, if he always pays the rent, and he doesn't get bent about sleeping on the couch when I'm there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment