Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Conversations with God: He'd Like His iPAD4 Back, STEVE JOBS! So Does Satan, Apparently.

Earth er Heaven (SJ's empire in the sky) to Steve Jobs. Come in, Steve.  God here.  For the love of God er me, return my iPad before I strike you down...oh wait, you've already passed...hmmmmm.  Goddammit, er me dammit, I just want
my iPad4 back.  You never return my things.  Stevey, Puh-lease!
Lost: God's iPad4.  If Found: please return to the Lordeth  immediately.  Reward: admittance through
the pearly gates of heaven, er Steve Job's empire in the sky that he occasionally shares with God
when he's not stealing his iPad4 and  ignoring God's phone calls.  WTF.
  Want an iPad4?  Get in line.  Plenty of folks already ahead of you here.  Including: God and now apparently, Satan.  So take a number.  This line is becoming PRETTY long.
Also, Steve, please visit this fine establishment at your earliest convenience to do some much needed
maintenance.  Your toenails friggin' scratch the sh@t outta my legs
when you hog the bed all the time.
Steeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee?????  iPad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment