Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Call Your Mother: The Summer of Skydiving Has Officially Begun. Plus Breakfast at Tiffany's at 8AM Tomorrow. Don't Miss It.

  Call yo Motha: Whoo hoo!  Goin' skydiving this summer suckers.  Summer of skydiving and rockclimbing has officially been spawned.  This will soon be me + Friend Yudell.  Sealed the deal tonight.  Skydiving, on tap, for the summer.  Cause if it's time to meet our makers, it's time.  However, gotta feelin' time's still on my side, FYI.


And there's also this.  Just In: Breakfast at Tiffany's.  Be there tomorrow @ 8.
And I said, what about, Breakfast at Tiffany's, She said, I think I,
Remember the film I, as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it, and I said,
Well that's, One Thing We Got.
You'll say, the world has come between us, our lives have come between us, but still I don't care.  I see you.  The only one who knew me, now your eyes see through me.  I guess I was wrong.  It's plain to see we're over.  And I hate when things are over.  When so much's left undone.  And I said, what about, Breakfast at Tiffany's, she said I think I remember the film and I say, that's one thing we've got.  You say, we've got nothing in common, no common ground to start from, and we're falling apart...Still I know you just don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment