Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First World Problems, Volume 1


Reflections.  On first world problems.
First World Problems.  Volume 1. 

My brunch just ran into my dinner reservations :(  A real problem.

Five iPhones, two blackberries, low batteries, one charger.  War is upon us.


My blackberry will not download my pictures to
facebook :(

Man versus Machine = Woman versus Treadmill.  Machines win.  Hands down.  Every freaking time :(

My smartphone is pretty f-ing dumb at the moment, FYI.

Is it weird that I've been complimented more on my headphones than on any other accessory I ever wear?  Like when did it become customary to stop people on the street and say "nice beats"?

Hold on I'm having a problem with Youtube again.  It's just not a good YouTube day for me.  YOUTUBE, you will respect my authoriti, you will play my video, NOW.  Still not working.  WTF  I give up.  Youtube won this round.  Damn.

And the Lordeth said, let there be light.  And there was light.  Let there be iPads4s for all, that Steve Jobs WON'T borrow and not return for weeks and weeks.  That's right Steve, I'm talking to YOU...Why don't you ever LISTEN to your Creator, for the love of GOD-er ME????  Steve?  One word: iPad.  PS. cut your goddamn, er me-damn toenails already if you're gonna continue to be a bedhog.  I've had it up to HERE.
Your Lordeth has spoken.  Please abide at your earliest convenience.



No comments:

Post a Comment