Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Philly Style = My Style. Put the Lime in the Coconut (After Shooting to Open)

Can't open coconut?  Shoot it.  Philly style.  Then insert lime here.  See below for detailed instructions.

 +  =  Only obvious way to open coconut.  Philly = Problem solvers

She put the lime in the coconut, she drank em both up, she called the doctor woke him up, said Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take?  Doctor? 
To relieve this belly ache?
Said Doctor?  Ain't there nothing I can take?  Doctor? Now lemme get this straight.    
You Put the lime in the coconut, drink em both up,
Put the lime in the coconut, drink em both up,
Put the lime in the coconut, drink em both down, put the lime in the coconut, 
You're such a Silly woman, 
You put a lime in the coconut, 
and drink em both together, put the lime in the coconut, then you feel better, put the lime in the coconut, drink em both down, put the lime in the coconut,
and call me in the morning, whoooowhooowhooowhoooowhooowhooo
Yes, call me in the morning, you call me in the morning, I tell you what to do.  If you call me in the morning, I'll tell you what to do...

Philly, solving the world's problems.  One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment