Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hey, I Just Met You and This is CRAZY, But Here's My Number, So Call Me Maybe? "I Don't Know Who You Are, But I Will Find You and I Will Kill You."

  Lmao!  MORE Call Me Maybe haters!  Apparently, the natives are restless...and calling for the head of Carly Rae Jepsen.  Big shouts out to Scott for THIS gem!

Whelp, you guessed it.  It's time for your daily dose of Call Me Maybe.  Heals souls and changes lives (though not necessarily for the better)...By getting perpetually stuck in your head until the end of time.  And Time is on our side, folks.  Yep, prepare to live a LONG, LONG life...with Call Me Maybe.  In your head.  So CATCH it.  Like a disease...and change YOUR life like I changed mine (though not necessarily for the better).

 And Call Me?  Maybe? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment