Thursday, April 12, 2012

Axl Rose Is Trying My Patience, Not Crying...Yet.

Okay, Axl, this is me begging.  Pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseee quit being a stick in the mud, and just do a reunion tour already!  Don't you know the money you're missing out on???  Not to mention letting down millions of once teenage girls who had a major crush on you when they were 13?  Come on, Axl...we have been ardent fans ever since we were old enough to watch MTV.  Don't Cry, November Rain...our favorites!  Remember what we had together?  It was brilliant, amazing, glorious.  Relive the good ole days and just say YES to the reunion.
 
This Just In:

Axl Rose Declines Induction Into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Kills Guns N' Roses Reunion Rumors

http://www.guitarworld.com/axl-rose-declines-induction-rock-and-roll-hall-fame-kills-guns-n-roses-reunion-rumors


Kills hopes of millions of once teenage hearthob's dreams of reliving day of junior high, when people called just to tell you the music video, Don't Cry was on MTV.  Another thing of the past: music videos on MTV.  But I digress...Oh, how we miss you, Axl.  Please come back to us.

Until then, relive your teenage hearthrob days with this...and Don't Cry.

Talk to me softly, there's somethin' in your eyes,
Don't hang your head in sorrow,
And please don't cry,
I know how you feel inside, I've been there before,
Somethin' is changin' inside you, and don't you know,

And Don't you cry tonight, I still love you baby,
Don't you cry tonight,
Don't you cry tonight, there's a heaven above you baby,
And don't you cry tonight.



Give me a whisper, and give me a sigh, Ah
Give me a kiss before you,
Tell me goodbye,
Don't you take it so hard now,
And please don't take it so bad,
I'll still be thinkin' of you, and the times we haaaaaaaaaaad, baby

Chorus

Bad Ass Slash Solo

And please remember, that I never lied,
And please remember, how I felt inside now, honey,
You gotta make it your own way, but you'll be alright now sugar,
You'll feel better tomorrow, come the morning light

Chorus X 2

And don't you cryyyyyyyy, don't you ever cryyyyyyyyyyyy, don't you cryyyyyy tonight, baby maybe someday,
Dont you cryyyyyyy, don't you ever cryyyyyyyy, don't you cryyyyyyyyy,
Toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggght.




No comments:

Post a Comment