Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Subset of Sunsets. Not Dark Yet, But It's Gettin' There.

Shadows are fallin', and I've been here all day, it's too hard to sleep, the time is runnin' away, feel like my soul has, turned into steel, I've still got the scars that the sun let me heal...There's not even room enough to be anywhere....it's not dark yet but it's gettin' there...My sense of humanity is gone down the drain, behind every beautiful thing, there's been some kinda pain...I just don't don't see why I should even compare...it's not dark yet, but it's gettin' there...and I've been to London, and I've been to Gay Paris, I followed the river, and i got to the sea...Sometimes my book is more then I can bear, it's not dark yet, but it's gettin' there...I was born here and I'll die here, against my will, I know it looks like I'm movin' but I'm standin' still every move in my body, is so vacant and numb...I can't even remember what it was I came here to get away from, Don't even hear a murmer of a prayer, it's not dark yet, but it's gettin' there....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment