Thursday, April 12, 2012

Your Daily Dose of Woody Allen Quotes + God Calling on Line 3. Put Him Through to Voicemail?

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy."

"I don't have to 'freedom-kiss' my wife when what I really want to do is French-kiss her."

"I failed to make the chess team because of my height."

"Dying is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down"
Woody Allen.

Hello, God Calling.  Has anyone seen my iPad4?  Steve Jobs probably borrowed and didn't return it, AGAIN.  He ALWAYS does this...doesn't return my phone calls either....Steve?  You there?  Hello?  Stttteeeeeevvvvvveeeee?  Where's my IPAD?  Steve??  Hellllllooooooooo?

No comments:

Post a Comment