Saturday, April 14, 2012

Choose Life: Happiness is Right Around the Corner, Promise!

I'm about distraction, not action. This is the life I've chosen...Oh, wait...
Your peaceful garden awaits.  Right here.  Get a life to get yours.

Found!  World Peace!  Corner of Houston & Thompson.  Get your world peace, right here.  Choose world peace & choose life.  Hottest trend: Life.  Get one.
Open the door, for me.: Your Life.  I'm knocking.  You gonna get the door?
Hello?  God here.  Getting PRETTY tired of waiting for Steve Jobs to
return my iPad...if you've seen him, send him my way, will ya??  My eternal life needs some livening up here, Gracias.  God er me, I really need a life....
Utopia, clothes style.  Get some.  Choose utopia.  Extend the life of your clothes, and possibly your own...
Material posessions won't make you happy.  Or maybe they will...in this life.  Prob not the next...
  If material possessions, world peace and utopia don't make you happy, I know what will...Bushmills + Barcardi?  Absolutely.  One life to live, after all.

Otherwise, what the hell are we doing this whole life thing for? Crap?  Potentially...still choose life.  Life Appreciated.





No comments:

Post a Comment