Friday, April 13, 2012

Breaking News: Obama Shares The Following Enlightening Information Re: Pittsburgh



So now you know.  And knowing's half the battle, per GI Joe.  A real American hero.  Enjoy this hilarious song about Pittsburgh, by Frank Black, the now official City of Bridges.  Like some Allegheny smack in tha face....

"I don't want you to worry, I'm okay, just didn't want you seein' me this way, tried to talk about it, but you didn't understand....I might have found a place to call my home, A place where all good sinners can get stoned.  I'll keep my holy vision, you keep your stupid pride, you said i couldn't make it on my own, but I'm not dead, I'm in Pittsburgh,  And now i cant get outta town, I'm not dead, I'm in Pittsburgh.  Got me all strung up to cut me down." 
"It's all just one big monkey house to me.  Just living ain't the same as being free.  Don't stop and think about it, it'll only make you sad, come hug me outta misery, I'm not dead, I'm in Pittsburgh, Where a man can lose his mind." 

No comments:

Post a Comment