Thursday, March 29, 2012

All Bets Are On. Ask and You Shall Receive, Right? This is Me Asking, Gods of Megamillions. A Simple Birthday Request.

Heels behind bars.  Not for long...
In honor of my rapidly approaching birthday, I'm asking the universe for a simple request: To win the megamillions jackpot tomorrow.  Cause I'm going all in.  Tickets purchased.  Fingers crossed.  Ready to rock and roll.  So, I'm asking, pretty please with a cherry on top for this very small, entsy weensy, teeny tiny request of winning the close to $500 million jackpot tomorrow. 

I promise to put my winnings to good use by freeing these shoes behind bars, pictured left.  Will wear their little hearts out.  After purchasing world peace, of course.


Gods of Rock Center. 
Have spoken.
Definitely on my side. 
Are you, gods of megamillions? 
Trending now.  Get wise to this.
It's the thing to do....




Top ten reasons why I should win the lottery tomorrow:
1. World peace will become a reality.
2. Spelling will officially no longer matter to anyone at all.
3. We will all have fancy handbags, shoes and other accessories.
4.  I'll get to sleep in every morning.
5.  Will be able to focus on more important things, such as shopping at Saks.
6.  The occupy my blog movement will become full time endeavor.
7.  Will no longer be concerned with doing irreparable damage to my career by appearing on reality TV next weekend.
8.  Will have time to create a new political party.  Dogs as the mascot.  Accompanied by unicorns & rainbows.
9.  Victory will finally be mine.  I promise to share.
10. Won't have to work, will finally be able to adopt a dog in good conscience.
I'm begging you, gods of the megamillions lotto, do me just this one favor and I'll never ask anything of you again.  Ever.  I promise.

Check this guy out.  Having a blast.  Also on my side.
A free spirit.  Jealous, megamillions? 
Looks like fun, doesn't it?  Get on board. 
This Gravy Train is boarding now.

Would it be over the top to partake in some sort of Shamanic Luck Dance in my living room later this evening?  I mean, just trying to seal the deal here.  Make winning a reality.  Manifest destiny, as it were.
Because even though I'm one year older a few days from now, I've got the feelin' that Time is on My Side.  Another day, another 500 million dollars.  Bones, clams, or whatever the kids call them. 

Is it too much to ask?  I'm thinking no.  People only pay what you ask.  So raise the bar and ask for more.  I sure am. 
Just two gods.  Too cool for school. 
Chillin' on 5th instead.  Also on my side.
Tempting, isn't it Megamillions? 
Join us.  The water's fine.








Well hello there...
Yet ANOTHER god.  Chillaxin'.  On my side too.
Megamillions, are you?  All the cool kids are doing it.
You know you want to....
















Here's hoping the Megamillions gods listen to the voice of reason and hop on board.  Occupy my side of the ring.  Only time will tell.  Stay tuned...in the meantime, there's this to occupy ourselves with.  Cause time's on Mick's side too. 



Now you always say that, you wanna be free (Free us Megamillions)....but you'll come running back (said you would, baby), you'll come running back (I said it so many times before,
Megamillions, in fact),
you'll come running back, to me,
cause I got the real love,
the kind that you need (Megamillions of it) 
Oh time, time, time, is on my side, yes it is,
I said time, time, time, is on my side,
Yes it is, I said, time, time time is on my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment