Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Gods Must Be Crazy. #Didnotwinlotterymegamillionsmustnothavelikedsacrificialchicken


Megmillions, these two are very dissapointed in
your poor behavior.
Ok Megamillions, you've brought a new definition to the term: playing hard to get.  I've pulled out all the stops, left nothing to chance.  Made sacrificial chicken and broccoli.  I detailed, over and over and over again, how the gods of Rock Center were all on my side.  It just wasn't even enough for you, was it?  You had to cheat on me and go with three other people, one from Maryland, nonetheless.  Insult to injury, Megamillions.  Well, I hope being unfaithful was worth it, megamillions.  Because I seriously doubt these three big winners are going to purchase world peace with their bounty.  Just saying....

The Upper Rust called several times.  Missed it.  Let it go to voicemail.
Damn.  Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment