Friday, March 30, 2012

Back In Season: Wearing Diamonds on the Soles of Our Shoes.

 Just like the gods and goddesses of Rock Center, pictured here.  Soon we will too.  The time has come, megamillions.  Victory will be mine.  Success currently so close I can smell it.
This guy's definitely got diamonds on the soles
of his shoes.  Soon we will too.  Right, Megamillions?
Time's almost up.  But on my side, nevertheless.

Gods.  Goddesses.  In the shadows.  Keeping time.
On my side.

Gods.  In the light.  We meet again. 
Giving me the time of day.  Still on my side.

Gods.  Making time.
They agree to agree.  Shake on it.Are on my side.

Another day, another goddess.  Having a fine time.
Apparently on my side.  Megamillions is getting close
to capitulation.  I can feel it.
 
Just some goddess, flying around town.  And why not?
Has the time.  To be on my side, that is. 
Megamillions is probably on the verge of wringing my neck by now.
All part of the plan.  The art of persuasion, mastered. 
Don't worry, Megamillions.  This will all soon be but a fond memory, that we can all look back on and laugh.  While we stroll about town, wearing diamonds on the soles of our shoes.  Post purchasing world peace, of course. 


Uh, I've got a few ideas.  Megamillions, in fact.
Winning.
 
<>
Visualizing success.  Flying kites.  Wearing diamonds.
Megamillions style...back in season.  Post modern world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment