Friday, March 30, 2012

Dream a Little Dream of Me. Stars Shining Bright Above Me.

Tonight's the night we've all been waiting for. 
Got that megamillions?  You on board yet?
PS.  Megamillions, did you like the chicken?  May have been slightly overdone,
but Mexican ancho chili seasoning made up for it.  Next time,
promise to make sacrificial lamb instead.  Know it's your favorite.
Status update: Making the magic happen. Right here. Right now.

Nope, we haven't beat this dead horse enough, megamillions.  I'm not leaving you alone until you show me the money tomorrow.


Because, tonight's the night we make it all happen.  By the pale moonlight. 

I see a red moon a risin'...

Or possibly blue moon.  Depending on your point of view.  See below...

Blue moon....you saw me standin' alone.  Without a dream
in my heart...oh wait, I do have a dream.  Of megamillions.
Goodnight, moon.  Goodnight, stars.  See you on the flip side.
Stars shining bright above me.  Moma Cass style.

Dream a little dream of: Megamillions

No comments:

Post a Comment