Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What Will YOU Spend Your Mega Millions Winnings On This Friday?

Shoes.  After world peace, of course.
Kind of a moot question because I'm officially going to win the jackpot.  However, just out of curiosity, what do you fantasize about spending your hard-earned winnings on?

Personally, after I'm done purchasing world peace (because we all know that if we're ever going to actually get world peace, we're going to have to buy it, just like anything else) I'm going directly to Saks.  Not passing go.  Not collecting $200 (don't need it, will have already collected my $400 million). 

Nope, directly to Saks and buying these delicious pieces of eye candy pictured here.  Some say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.  I hope someday, you'll join us.  And the world will live as one...Louis Vuitton bags in hand.

And purses.  Louis Vuitton?  Bulls eye.  Post modern world peace = Louis Vuitton for everyone.


More Louis Vuitton?  Yes please.  Eye on the prize.
Round of Louis Vuitton's all around.  On me.

More shoes.  Post world peace.  Obviously.


There you are.  Been looking all over for you.
Stop being coy and come to me.  You are mine :)
Imagine a world where we all have Louis Vuitton handbags
and Christian Louboutin shoes.  Living life in peace..Just like John Lennon Imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment