Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dear Greece, Please Go Away And DON'T Come Back Another Day. MmmKay? Otherwise, I'm Telling Mom.


Look!  Greece!  We can play this instead!

Dear Greece,

We don't want to play this game anymore, so please cease and desist.  We're pretty much over the whole, let's see who can spook the world financial systems into a meltdown with an economy half the size of Arkansas potentially going bankrupt.  We get it, you simply LOVE to display political unrest and protests (apparently we do too on Mayday, 2012).
A FUN GAME

Doesn't this look like more fun?
But that's over now and we'd like stability in our markets, both stocks and bonds.  So QUIT screwing it up already.  MmKay?  Cause that was sooooo 2011.  I know, I know, we started it back in 2008 but WE are going to finish it too.  And if you don't listen, I'm telling Mom.

Look how much fun everyone's having!  Woo!
So I hereby declare we play a NEW game that doesn't involve disrupting developed and developing economies because some Greeks are throwing a hissy fit.  So the new game I propose is Twister (fun for ALL ages).  You in?  I hope so, for the love of god, cause hissy fits are pretty much "Greek to Me".

Hissy Fits = 2011 Twister = 2012

Sincerely,

The United States of America (and the World)

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment