Wednesday, May 9, 2012

UPDATE: PHISH HAS CHANGED THE DATE TO BLOG PARTY : THIS JUST IN: BLOG PARTY DATE DECIDED. June 15th (Not 16th) People Mark Your Calendars! And Join Us? Maybe?

Ok a date has been SET people for the blog party that never sleeps in the city that never sleeps...June 15th (no longer 16th due to Phish playing in Atlantic City...SOMEONE forgot they had tickets) in honor of blowing past the 3,000 mark on the # of fellow Occupy My Blog Movement members that occupy so nicely UPDATE: BLEW PAST 5,000. Woo!  Occupiers Unite, on my blog.

Mark your calendars and prepare yourself for live blogging on a roof with a life of its own (roofs connect the WHOLE WAY DOWN THE BLOCK people so you're ALL invited) and the ultimate party animals, DISCO CACTI. Thinking of starting it up around 5:00 PM. However, don't be surprised if I make you sign a waiver to occupy my roof. Cause it is SLIGHTLY DANGEROUS to ascend and descend said roof.

So get ready to party hardy Marty. Just don't fall off the roof ok?

This promises to be MORE epic than the art opening we had at my pad in Pittsburgh to benefit hurricane Katrina victims. For those of you who were there, here's a trip down memory lane for ya: remember that one artist who didn't sell anything and proceeded to take an entire magnum of wine to the head? And our problem solving friend mike's amazing solution to the problem of not wanting him to drive home yet also not puke on my floor? "well, he can sleep on the hammock!". Hahaha. And we led him down to backyard in a procession? Lol. Here dude, get IN THE HAMMOCK. Which he did...and slept there till noon the next day. Lol. True story.

Anyways, more details to follow on the blog party that never sleeps. See you there? And call me? Maybe? Cause my friends and I are the most interesting people you've never met. UNTIL NOW...
If you care to join us please email me @ djdlo79@gmail.com  bc I'm not planning on broadcasting my address online here.  Fingers crossed Mick and Keith SHOW (see below)
  Buddha, under glass...parties too.
  Disco cacti = ready to blog party
  I heart big cans.Willis Tree is HOT.  http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_11535194 And will be rocking the house.  We Like Big Cans.  Stick out your can?  For the garbage man.  One things for sure, is that the GARBAGE man's coming  back for more.  See below.  And join us?  Maybe?

    Like us now?  YOU WILL.
Facebook driven flashmob in East Village, with LIVE BLOGGING comin' at ya.

PS. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards are officially invited.  Think they'll SHOW???  Only TIME will tell....cause we're all about RED these days.  The new Black.  On my ROOF.  Come IN MICK and KEITH: Your presence is hereby requested on my roof on June 15th.  Please rsvp at your earliest convenience.  Thank you.  There.  That should do it.  Mick!  Keith!  Look!  I see a red door and I want to paint it RED.  You will too!  Woo!  See youz in a month.  So, get ready to paint the town RED (not black).

   We will be PLEASED to MEET YOU!  Woo!





No comments:

Post a Comment