Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whelp, Philly, We did NOT Pull Through In the Stanley Cup, But You Can Still Stand Under My Umbrella Ella Ella Ella, Cause When the Sun Shines We'll Shine Together...

  Cause when the sun shines we'll shine together,
Told you I'll be here forever, Told you I'll always be your friend, Took an oath and imma stick it out till the end,
Now that it's raining more then ever, Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella, You can stand under my umbrella,
Ella, Ella, Eh, Eh, Eh, 
Under my umbrella, ella ella, eh eh eh
Under my umbrella, ella ella, eh eh eh
Under my umbrella, ella ella, eh eh eh
Under my umbrella, ella ella, eh eh eh
Pennsylvania's license plate used to feature the state slogan "You've Got a Friend in Pennsylvania"  
You've got a friend in Jesus, Pennsylvania.  Never Expires.  Lol    I heart New Hope, I heart PA
  It's always sunny in Philadelphia.  Even when it's raining.  Cause we stick together...have to really, no one else likes us so much...not really anyways :)  Not with all the shooting of things and obnoxious behavior that goes on....Like us NOW?  NO?  Didn't think so...But guess what?  We're too busy shooting things and having a fantastic time to care...
  Philadelphia's current tourism campaign is "With Love, Philadelphia XOXO"  With Love, Philadelphia.  Still got it goin' on.  LOVE, that is...

PS.  Hey Jersey?  Do YOU have a jail, court judge and magistrate in your football stadiums?  No?  Well WE do.  Cause we shoot things.  And Boo Santa at Christmas.  And shoot flare guns across stadiums.  And throw ice balls with batteries at players when they suck.  Yep, sore winners AND losers in Philly.  Cause that's how we roll...together.  And I like that.     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment