Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Public Service Announcement. We Really ARE Almost Famous. And Afraid of Losing Our Day Jobs...KP & Sunshine Band Will Air on Say Yes to the Dress in July or August After Hefty Editing Job is Completed by TLC




Well, never thought this day would come but it has been confirmed, for real, that KP + me and the Sunshine Band are in fact airing on the Show Say Yes to the Dress.  This just in from the horse's mouth (no KP, you're not a horse dude, it's a saying).  Okay the Premere of "Say Yes to the Dress" is June 15th and my episode will air in July/August. TLC just confirmed with me today and are in the middle of editing our episode (sure there's alot to edit out) lmao I'll keep you updated with further details as they are given to me



So there we have it.  I hope MTV signs us, cause we may or may not have day jobs after the thing airs...God help us.
  God save us.
May the lord have mercy on our souls
Here we COME Unemployment!  You ready for us?  Betting it all on MTV.
Hope they come thru in the clutch here...
  Who's Bad?
We're bad.  Until we lose our jobs.  LOL  Only time will tell.  God help us all.



No comments:

Post a Comment