Friday, May 11, 2012

Turns Out, WE ARE SCARF PEOPLE. And This is Why We Don't Have Friends.

  Because we wear scarves and sunglasses inside.  LL Cool J's times 2.  Well, we DO have friends in fact, but the stupid things we do probably exemplify why we should NOT necessarily have them.  LOL.  Oh, THIS guy's cool.  Too cool for school.  He doesn't have friends either.  He's too cool for them.
  I'm cool like dat.
  Did someone say "networking party?"  With New Jersey Devils Fans in the mofia?  Why, YES.  In fact, apparently they DID. Scarf people meet mob.  Argue over hockey.  Not the SMARTEST idea, if I don't say so myself, which I do.  It's my blog...All mobbed up.  Check.  Good thing he didn't throw me off roof.  A very good thing indeed...
  We network with the best of em.  Do you?  (Hint: you should)  Networking is key.  So is knowledge.  And Knowing's half the battle.  GI Joe = A REAL American Hero.  Like us.  Like like like.  



No comments:

Post a Comment