Thursday, May 10, 2012

Your Getaway Vehicle has Arrived. And not ONE Minute to Soon. Last Dance With Mary Jane.


 The Five Year Engagement.  Ends TODAY.  Woo!  It was too cold to cry when I woke up alone, so here's the last number, and walked to the road.  (Yellow brick, perhaps?)  

Cause we just found grace (all up in my face). Plaza that is. And apparently my Angel name means Grace. Not my middle name as previously thought. LOL. Who knew? Haniel, people. Angel name's Haniel. So that's what I'm going with. Defined as Angel of harmonious love. Grace assists us in creating harmonious relationships. And if it's on Facebook it MUST be true.

Wanna get away? I do. Cause I'm with Tom Petty on this one. Well I don't but I've been told, you never slow down, you never grow old. Tired of screwing up, tired going down, tired of myself, tired of this town. Oh my my oh hell yes it's time to put on that party dress.  Buy me a drink, sing me a song, Take me as I come cause I can't stay long...Milan anyone? Yes....
 See? Grace Plaza.  Found it.
  GO!  She said I dig ya baby but I got to keep movin.  ON.  Keep movin' on...

No comments:

Post a Comment