Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Knock Knock.Guess WHO? NYPD. Guess What? You're Under Arrest. Surprised? I'm Not. Nope, Not Really...

New York City Police DepartmentYou Mess With ME and That's What You GET.  Arrested.  Go to jail, go directly to jail, do NOT pass go, do NOT collect $200.  You got that already from my motha fukkin credit card YOU STOLE.  Do NOT bite the hand that feeds, you my friends.  Cause you don't mess with me (or Texas).  I see red.  And I'm SEEING RED right about now. 

Bad boyz bad boyz whachu gonna do?  Whachu gonna do when they come for you... Well?  Whachu gonna do now?  Hope for a bailout I suppose...(Not comin' from me...)


  



Phone rings: NYPD: did you authorize anyone to use your credit card today?
Me: nooooooo.  Why???...

AAAAANNNNDDD.....You're under arrest.

Nice.  REAL nice.  Under Arrest should be your new Facebook status.  And guess what?  I will like it.  Like Like Like.  Call me, maybe?  From Jail?  LOL Dumbass mo fo's round these parts....
How'dya Like me NOW?  From Jail?  Prolly NOT TOO MUCH.  Things that make you go hmmmmm.
What's with everyone I meet getting arrested?  I mean, for the love of christ COME THE F ON and stay outta jail people.  Jailtime fucks up UNITE TIME.  Remember????  Don't be a dumass.  And steal from THIS ONE.  Cuz you're gonna get arrested A-HOLES.
Noble Maritime Collection, Staten Island
Never listens to the voice of reason.  First Soul is arrested (house arrest) then Russia.  Russia!  Look!  You're UNDER ARREST!  Happy Now?  Jesus H Christ.  This is what HAPPENS LARRY.  DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY?  When you fuck a stranger in the ass?




Ha!  Care to meet me?  Prepare for arrest-time REAL soon.  Never listens, you people never fucking listen...(arrests brings out turrets I cannot spell)


Voice of reason says: Stay outta mo fo jail!  Cause I don't have a get out of jail free card for ya (well, maybe I do...).  OK?  And I got No motha fukkin time for no mother fukkin bailouts. Got that?  


 


Guess who's REALLY trying my impatience now?  Hint: IT'S YOU
Wanna get arrested?  See yours truly.  Got your arrest, RIGHT HERE.  NYPD law and order style.
HERE'S JOHNNY!  Cash that is.



No comments:

Post a Comment