Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Seriously? “Are you Mom Enough?” Control Yourself, Not Your Kids. We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control..


A Friend's Blog post says it all...almost


Time Magazine asks “Are you Mom Enough?”

May 15th, 2012 // 5:14 am mceja
Like many of you, I was shocked by Time Magazine’s article “Are you Mom Enough?” As a someday-to-be mom and businesswoman  I was deeply offended.  I mean… Really!!?!? Breastfeeding 4 year old boys is really setting unrealistic expectations for future generations of women. Instead of “attachment parenting” this should be called the “peter-pan syndrome”.
To my surprise not all “attachment parenting” is psychotic.  Here is a very interesting response from a dear friend, fellow femmepreneur, role model, mom, CEO, wife: “Are  You Mom Enough?” Every Mom Should Be Offended”  by Sabrina Parsons CEO of Palo Alto Software”
So, here's my two cents.  I'm ALL FOR breastfeeding.  But fo real, helicopter parents need to chill the fuck out.  And quit while they're ahead...CONTROL yourselves, not your kids.  No one controlled me...and look how I turned out?  LOL
Control. Yourself. Please.
We don't need no education.  We don't need no thought control.  No dark sarcasm in the classroom.  Teacher leave them kids alone.  HEY!  TEACHER!  Leave them kids alone.  All in all it's just a nother brick in the wall.  Like Pink Floyd.  See below.


No comments:

Post a Comment