Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We're Angry and We Know It. How Philly Rolls. I See A Cheesesteak in Your Future. Mmmmmmm. With Anger on the Side.

ONE angry rose.  From Philly. With Love & Anger (new Guns and Roses?  Yes.)
And ain't afraid to show it. Got anger? Oh, No? Visit Philly and get yours (YOUZ). Anger misdirected. When u ask for directions ( hint: DON'T...or you'll get incorrect and misdirected directions.  On purpose.  Cause that's how we roll...)  Don't say I didn't warn you.  So you can thank me later ;)

  

I'm angry and I know it.  From Philly.  We work out.  Do you?  (you should...your speedo bod could use some work.  Just saying...)
  We love each other.  We MUST.  Nobody else does...LOL.  And that's cool....bunch o angry rappers in Philly.  Can't wait to return.  T-1.  Look out.  Cheesesteaks and cream cheese are in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment