Friday, May 18, 2012

MICK JAGGER AND KEITH RICHARDS LUV RED DOORS and Are Invited to My Blog Party on 6/15/2012. Mick! Keith! Look! Red = New Black. Like It?

  Before RED

 

After RED

  MICK!  KEITH!  LOOK! You just went there.  RED that is...LIKE it??  Please comment below.  
I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT TO PAINT IT RED
Also, please join us at my Blog Party that never sleeps on June 15th.  I'll even throw in a LIMO from the airport to the east village.  How bout that?  Deal???  PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP????  See how nicely I asked?  You will LOVE my roof, guaranteed.  Or your money back (not in black, RED) Ok, that should do it.  Done and done.  See you there!!


GET READY TO PAINT THE TOWN RED (not black) on 6/15/2012.  If Mick and Keith join I'm declaring there is a GOD.  New Religion = Mick and Keith and pirates and RED


No comments:

Post a Comment