Monday, May 21, 2012

If You LIVE with LOVE, You Never Die. So Quit Dying People. We Love You...


Hooker Numero Dos
A very dear friend of mine's brother passed away unexpectedly last night. He was way to young and the doctors' don't have any answers. I am just in shock. What a horrible reminder that you never know when it could be your time. Rest in peace, Dale... you will be missed.
  LIVE LIFE TO FULLEST.  Cuz there's always the next one to fuck up too.  Just saying...

 ·  ·  · 14 minutes ago · 

Once again we are reminded that in order to AVERT MID LIFE CRISIS we must live live live in our 30's and DO DO DO what we wanna do.  And GO GO GO where we wanna go.  Cuz no one's gonna do it for youz.  Nope, not one bit...Mamas and Papas couldn't agree more.  My style is wearing PASSION on my sleeve.  Color of red FYI.  When I never get married, I'll throw a party instead.  And wear a red gown.  With ruby ring and slippers.  Cuz that's how I roll...  Ruby in the rough...that's gonna b new FB status soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment