Monday, May 21, 2012

Keepin' It REAL. Wit Newest Best Electronic Friend: @RealestKidEver: Reads MY Mo FO MIND, This Guy...Surprise, Surprise...

@RealestKidEver: Realest KidA Question for Youz: ARE YOU FROM PHILLY?  We hate EVERYONE (that asks for directions) and TRUST NO ONE (that is dumb enough to bother us).  LOL I USED TO THINK NEW YORKERS WERE SO NICE cause they gave you CORRECT directions and smiled about it.  lmao.  I'd rave about it to friends.  The rest of the country thinks New Yorkers are rude, but they've never been to Philadelphia, PA.  I happen to know better...

Cause we keep it real.  If we don't like you, you're gonna KNOW it.  We are not afraid to SHOW it.  In some ridiculously over the top, yet creative and funny manner LOL.  But we LOVE each other, yes we do.  And New York...of course.  Both agree to agree on not liking New Jersey so much.  Not really anyways...it smells.  And they R devils fans ew (hope ur not from Jersey, really do)
  
If you're not from the City O Brotherly Love, I'd be highly surprised.  Please let me know bc I love your quotes.  Sound like something I just said, or thought.  Two peas in an electronic pod of bloggospheres.  You rock!  Woo
Virtual high five for somehow reading my mind...

This is a good one: "Being yourself is what makes you attractive. Being something you’re not makes you a liar and relationships built on lies don’t last."  TRUE STORY.  And THIS: "Nope, I don't really give a fuck..."  someone after my own heart over there...AND THIS: "That awkward moment when you yell "hey slut" and 15 girls turn around." Lmfao  And the GRAND FINALE: "Oh, I didn't tell you? Then it must have been none of your fucking business."  LOL I say this shit all the goddam time.
   Thanks for following me on Twitter!  You're one of three...LOL maybe we can up the number @ some pt if I remembered to use it...From Philly, With (Brotherly) Love xoxo

PS.  Youz can ask me for directions in Phila and I will give you accurate ones and won't glare at you or tell you to fuck off.  Cause I like ur quotes.

PPS. Oh wait, maybe you aren't following me.  I'm apparently following you?  Have to figure this tweeting out already.  LOL  Oh well, always tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment