Thursday, May 24, 2012

OK Here's The Plan, Stan. Operation F This Shit Will Be Underway AFTER I Finish What I Started With Current Firm

  OK after careful analysis, I have determined that yours truly finishes what she starts.  Cause that's how I roll.  SO, the operation F this shit will be underway AFTER yours truly makes millions for current firm.  THEN, I make millions for me.  Got lot's o balls in the air and should prolly see them thru.  Cause it's the right thing to do.  So that's what I'm gonna do...fo now.  Distressed Assets RULE (not asses people, minds out of gutter please :)

Revolution = new style in t minus whenever I can talk enough investors into investing in assets to satisfy the man.  Followed shortly by a new plan.  That's the plan, Stan.  Like it?  I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment