Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Simple Request: Occupy Your OWN Personal Space. And Get The F-Outta Mine. Cause What's Mime is Yours. Unless It's My Personal Space.


Cause what's MIME is Yours.  Unless it's my personal space.  So occupy yours.  Not MIME.  Thank you for your cooperation. The mgmt.  

A Simple Request: Occupy Your Own Personal Space.  And Get the Fuck Outta Mine.  


An update on the Occupy My Blog Movement that's taken flight (like Flyers), flying high, gone global and not looking back.  I'd like to take this opportunity to THANK my fellow occupiers for occupying my blog so diligently.  Together we've PASSED THE 3,000 mark on the number of people joining the movement and for that you should be PROUD.  Together, we are changing the political, corporate, cultural, social, psychological, technological, ritual and spiritual landscape as we know it.  We could not do it without you and I'd like to give you a big virtual high five.  WE ROCK!  And we WILL ROCK at my BLOG PARTY at a yet to be determined date in the near future.  So stay tuned.

However, while occupying my blog, I do have another simple request of the day: to Occupy Your OWN Personal Space.  And get the fuck outta mine.  For the love of God, I'd appreciate it.  You will too. I guarantee it.

        

Ever wonder why people find it necessary to invade your personal space with such reckless abandon?  Just busting around and invading so close I can smell your lack of showering abilities.  Your bad breath.  Your breakfast of barbecue spare ribs and curry (ewww).  The sauerkraut lunch you're saving for later.  Well I DO. Day in and day out.  All day long.  And I'm asking you to find the nearest exit immediately.  Occupy your own space, cause mine's (mime's) all full up at the moment.

Ever find yourself standing there, miming your own business, and all of a sudden you find someone standing WAY too close to your person?  So close, you can smell their shitty cologne and unwashed feet?  And you wonder what on earth could make this person think it's appropriate to stand so close you can feel their nasty dreads brushing your arm and creeping you out.  Well, I do.  Every single day.  So, my simple request today is to Occupy Your Own Personal Space and get the fuck out of mime.  Because, there's more than enough space around here and THIS personal space ain't big enough for the both of us.

It continues to amaze me the audacity of people who get up in your business with such fervor, like it's their JOB.  Just busting in and occupying my space all day long.  Apparently, there are NOT enough Starbucks in midtown because the hoards of people that occupy these places swarm in and out of people's space with reckless abandon.  They are the offenders numero uno.  In and out, in and out, but mostly IN and I for one have had enough.  People, I did not invite you into my personal space, and therefore you need to find the nearest exit at your earliest possibly convenience.  Cause THIS person needs some space already.  Without you in it.

Everyone needs space sometimes, my lovely occupiers.  Including you, including me.  So I say that WE, occupy our OWN space, and get the F outta everyone else's.  For the good of mankind and sanity.  So Occupy it UP!  In your own personal space, that is.  Not MIME.

So MIME your own business, Occupy your personal space, and stay the F outta mine.  

Cause at this point, my personal space is PRETTY crowded with just me.  And your feet smell.  Just saying...
  This guy mimes his own business.  Do you?  (you should)

Happy Occupying!  Over and out for now.  More updates to follow.

  So get back, get back, get back to where you once belong  (hint: your own personal space, not mime)  The Beatles did.  You can too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment