Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dear PITT:NINE INCH NAILS Luv's Philly You CONVERTED TO OUR RELIGION YET? Cause It's ALWAYS SUNNY HERE


AlwaysSunny-022310-0009.jpg

Nine Inch Nails = Philly style because we NAIL IT.  Every day.

All day long.  Avec Nail Gun.  Can't get nail into wall with hammer?  No problem...Shoot it!  With a nail gun (A NINE INCH NAIL GUN THAT IS).

And if that doesn't work then shoot it with a REAL gun.  The only other obvious solution.

Cause Philly solves all your problems in the only way they know how to do, by SHOOTING it.  You can too.  Problem solved.  Our work here is done.



Pretty much true that it's ALWAYS Sunny in Philadelphia.
Even when it's nighttime...So BOW DOWN before the one you serve, people, you're going to get what you deserve (Stanley Cup Championship WIN) Winning!!!!  Wooo!

And PS: Pittsburgh: You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you, you let me complicate you, I've got no SOUL to tell (true story, sold off for Flyers Win on Sunday), HELP ME the only thing that works for me, Help me get AWAY FROM MYSELF (but not really cause we're bad ass)...You make me closer to GOD (another problem solving maneuver Philly fans do best).  Help me, you make me PERFECT (Philly fans = perfect pictures of profanity).  Help me become somebody else (a FLYERS fan, perhaps?  Gladly)  Head like a hole?  Highly apropos, INDEED.
AlwaysSunny-022310-0005.jpg
  





No comments:

Post a Comment