Monday, April 23, 2012

Welcome to FAME, Sir Nick!!! Nick Went There. FAMOUS! You Can Too. Fame Style = Our Style

Famous folks are Flyers Fans.  Occupy flyers bar.  Welcome to our face.  We love your face.  Luv ours??  Famous faces going places...you devil you.
  "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man, of wealth and taste..." SIR NICK!  Almost Famous!  Woo woo!  Soon to be made famous by CNBC...and yours truly.  Phony rapper ATTACK!
Welcome to Fame and fortune, Sir Nick.  Let me be the first to offer congratulations for a job well done.  You're now famous!  Suprise!  Made famous by Maria Baritromo and CNBC in STYLE.  NOT BAD!!  All that I ask is that you abide by the membership agreement bylaws and we're all set.  Got that brotha man?  So live it up!  Live life in fame style.  Cause WE SURE ARE!

Wooo whooo!  Rock on wit yo bad self, You devil, you...Hey NICK!  Idea:  for halloween, let's dress up like Mick and Keith.  You be sir Mick and I'll be Keith.  With peacock feathers in my hair!  Best idea ever.  Axl & Slash are out, mick and keith are IN.




No comments:

Post a Comment