Monday, April 23, 2012

Soul Coffin Nailed. There. NAILED IT! Philly Style. My Work Here is Done.

Okie dokie, that should do it.  Putting the final nail in the coffin, Philly style.  SHOOT it.  Can't get nail in coffin?  No problem!  Shot it.  There.  Takes care of that.  Problem solved.  My work here is done

Celebrate?  Philly style...by overdoing absolutely every f-ing thing.  Over the top.  Drop it like it's hot. 

Paying for today, bought yesterday, selling short tomorrow.  There. 


Philly Trader Flyers Fans = Problem Solving Coffin Nailers.

Shot it, NAILED IT!  Score...Soul Coffin special.
Square peg in round hole?  No problem here!  SHOOT it.  Done and done, consider it done.  And you can thank me later, alligater.  Consider it dead....in the water, of blog fodder.
SOUL!  Where the hell are ya?  With Steve Jobs again?  You know how jealous that makes me.  LOL  Soul lost: if found, please return to body at once.  Reward: Eternal ectasy & YOUR SWEATER u left.  Body seeking soul.  Springtime!  It's mating season, soul-mating season that is...Go find a soulmate already.  Take mine, he's running all over town with steve jobs. 

Attention: God is a Flyers fan and he's missing his soul.  Would like it back. Here he is now, with something to say about that: "Pretty sure Steve Jobs borrowed MY F-ING SOUL now too WTF (in addition to my iPad4), ALWAYS borrowing my things and not returning them.  Has anyone seen Steve???  Goddam, er me damn it all to hell.  Stevey!  Look!  Gonna lure with a rainbow!  You're FAVORITE! PLUS a side of Unicorns!  Stevey, LOOK, OVER HERE! UNICORNS & RAINBOWS!!!!  Stevey never texts me back WTF!  Steve, you've gone to meet your maker (me) and he wants his soul back ASAP!  Not to mention my iPAD4. Please report to heaven, er "Steve Job's empire in the sky at your earliest goddam, er me-damn convenience.  And for the LOVE OF GOD, er me, try a litte maintenance once in a blue moon.  Oh, wait, I have an idea!  Stevey, LOOK!  Moonbeams too!!!  With a side of spaceballs dink dink characters.  I absolutely KNOW that's your favorite.  Oh, wait, Stevey!!!!  I have your sweater!  You left it here, remember???  You want it back??????  Come and get it.  There.  That should just about do it.  Cloud decoder signing off."
 

LOL reminds me of that hilarious part in High Fidelity when John Cusack goes "Charlie!  You f-ing bitch!!!!  Let's work it out!!"  In the rain.  Always in the rain, that guy.  Singing in the rain, la te da.


(this is never gonna get old BTW)  Wicked Tuna is no longer on the menu.  Took it off on Saturday.  While you were away.  Not gonna stay, today.  Gone until another day.  So, guess it's time for THIS:

  Sigh...soul searching special....


No comments:

Post a Comment