Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NOMOREPU #lifestinks. It's the Word on the Street

  Thought this was kinda funny on the subway today.  #lifestinks NOMOREPU.com  I'm anti PU. Are you?  You should be.  Which leads me to your true story of the day:  Growing up, I never liked the word Poop.  No idea why, just didn't.  So my grandfather would say it all the time, just to annoy me.  LOL  So, let's get on this bandwagon of anti-poop or PU already.  Cause I'm pretty sick of your use of the word.  Just saying....

Though I've gotta say that Winnie the Pooh is still aces in my book.  He's got it going on...see below. Winnie The Pooh Winnie The PoohPooh = the Man, Winnie the Pooh that is.
Not to be confused with Poop, which stinks.

2 comments:

  1. People shoul have a positive atititude in life,life is somewhat difficult,so make the best of your situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,

    We agree to agree. Attitude makes ALL the difference, whatever life dishes up. Stay positive over there! I will do the same.

    ReplyDelete