Monday, April 23, 2012

Crazy in RED. At What Point Did YOU Realize You're Insane?

  Insanity?  It's what's for dinner.
  Rocking out wit my socks out.  And wiz.  Cray cray = coo.  Normal = BORING (snore)
 Philly loves the burgh now that we've won.  Red's long since left the building.  Occupying something er other...dinner.  Occupation going on soon.

Another true story coming at ya.  In junior high, this dude I was friends with (ROB) left a message on my parent's voicemail singing this f-ing song.  I cried laughing.  My parents were disturbed.  I was flattered and laughing. Hysterically.  Shouts out ROB Base!  You made my valentines day, back in the day!

PS: remember this?  Carnation day!  On V-day.  Pink was LIKE, White was friends and Red was love.  We all walked around comparing our loot of carnations.  LOL.  Yeah, because he who dies with the most carnations WINS.  Winning = my style.  LIKE


No comments:

Post a Comment