Monday, April 23, 2012

OMG It's Monday, And I'm in LOVE. AGAIN! I Know One Thing, That I LOVE You. Michael Franti Style = True Love

Say, hey, I'll be gone today, but I'll come back around the way, I say HEY momma's gone away, it seems like everywhere I go, the more I see the less I know.  Cause I know, One Thing, That I LOVE YOU.  Baby girl.  I love you, I love you, I love you, I say hey mama hey mama hey papa hey papa, Michael Franti STYLE. My style...This one goes out to you and yours!  Worldwide! Cheers!  Well my mama told me don't lose you, cause the best luck I have is YOU!  

Dinner @ balthazars = absolutely fabulous FYI Hooked up the resis for 10:00 with Mexico City.  Love that guy.  Invited me shopping again but declined due to not being able to f-ing afford another pair of shoes this week.  That was LAST week.

Occupying my fav coffee shop/martini bar, relaxing, doing some writing and chillaxing!  Life = GOOD  I love you, life.  Living it up is my style too.

Will be better in Paris.  Guaranteed.  Comci comeca, cava?  Still in love with Paris.  Better catch me before I head out, one way ticket to France happening SOON!  Plan to spend most time there but extremely frequent visits to NYC, my other love interest.  So catch me if you can!  LOL  Lovefest 2012 is in full effect people.

About to BLOW this popiscle stand of reality.  And say goodbye, Ruby Tuesday...cause after all, who can hang a name on YOU?  (hint hint, no one.  Not THIS one anyhow)   Left bank HERE WE COME!


No comments:

Post a Comment