Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Public Service Announcement: We Are Almost Famous...AGAIN! Join us at the Magnet Theater on May 19th and Laugh Your Ass Off. We Do Every Single Week!

Broadway.com    Look!  There's me!  Almost Famous...AGAIN!

Tim's AMOST FAMOUS too!  He's an Improver.  Are You?  One way to find out...
Fancy Animal numero uno over here.  Alex = improver to the MAX.
A friend of mine always says, "D-LO, I just love your name, your name should be in LIGHTS"  And now it will be.  On May 19th I'm gonna welcome myself into the fame club, AGAIN, in style.  Improv style, that is.  Improve your sense of humor and see my show at the Magnum Theater is May 19th people.  All my friends are going.  Are you?  Join me, as I enter the wide world of fame and do it in style.  Will provide further updates on details of the show as I receive them.  So mark your calendars, and I hope to see you there!  Cause my Improv class is a real bunch of characters.  And remember, character goes a long way.  And pigs are filthy animals.  Not fancy animals like us ;)
Thats right.  Ain't too proud to promote my Improv show.  Improving on life.  One day at a time.  Oh, and that's DJ D-LO to you.  Just saying...

Broadway.com
http://www.magnettheater.com/index.php

  See you at the SHOW!  Cause it's gonna be quite the performance.  Guaranteed.  Live, from New York!  It's Magnet Theater on Saturday Night!!!
  Whoooooo!  May 19th = new fame day.  Catch it.

Pleased to meet you, fame!  We're all a bunch of fame monsters.  Just like Gaga. Woooo!  Here we go, yo!


No comments:

Post a Comment