Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Please Allow Me To Introduce You To The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread! Nope, not my Blog, Tho it's Pretty Awesome, It's KEITH Schmiedlin Soon To Be Famous Artist. Catch THIS before he Goes GLOBAL. Then You Can't Afford Him FYI

Oh LOOK!  Here he is NOW!   Surprise Keith!  You're famous!  With some goddesses.  Surprised?

@ Keith - trip down memory lane happening now: remember when you moved me to NYC and we went to the Opera Gallery and they didn't have a bathroom?  So we went out looking and ran into that group of  girls that said, hey you should come to the MAC party happening now.  We said sure...and the bouncer came out, asked how many and the girls lied and said 7 instead of 5?  So we crashed the makeup party like champs.  And when people asked us what we did, I shut the f up and you said "I'm a designer" LOL!!!  And we kept laughing about how someone was going to trip over that mirrored soapbox in the middle of the floor, and then that person just so happened to be me???  LOL!  Such a trip.  Down memory lane, that is.

Catch THIS before he goes GLOBAL people.  He's awesome.  You know you WANT ONE.  I do....So get your OWN God.  Or Goddess.  Or not.  All the same to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment